Our triathlon marker buoys are used at some of the UK’s most high profile and prestigious triathlon & open water swim events, and around the world as course & race marks.
The cylinder inflatable buoys are 1.5m tall by 0.7m diameter and made from 6mm PVC with heat welded seams to ensure they’re strong, robust and fully air/watertight.
- Available in Yellow or Orange
- Size: 1.5m high by 0.7m diameter
- 4 strong D ring anchor attachment points on the base/underside
- 6mm PVC with heat welded seams
- 2 carry handles on the side
- Standard one way / release valve with screw cap
- Velco strips for branding/logo wraps to be attached to
- Custom orders available for buoys of different colour, size and with direct printing/branding
Stock Buoys – Next day dispatch
These triathlon marker buoys are held in stock, so available for next day delivery. Custom orders for different sizes, colours and with direct printing/branding can be arranged but have a longer lead time.
Our standard stock cylinder 1.5m marker buoys are available in yellow & orange; however, custom orders can be organised in up to 12 different colours.
Branding & Printing
Our stock cylinder inflatable marker buoys comes without any printing or branding, but do have velcro strips attached for printed branding wraps to be securely attached to. Custom orders can be arranged for direct logo / branding printing onto the buoys.
If you only require buoys for a one off event or project, and don’t want the expense of purchasing them outright, take a look at our Inflatable Buoy Hire page, where you can see which buoys we have available for hire.